Sea of Galilee & Nazareth Biblical Holy Sites Tour
Sea of Galilee Christian Holy Sites!
This Tour Runs Every: Mondays/Wednesdays/Saturdays
After meeting your tour guide we’ll start our day with a short drive to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the churches that commemorate the Annunciation, when Mary was informed of Jesus' impending birth. Visit Mary's Well and a cave that may have held Joseph's workshop.
This is the town where Jesus settled after leaving Nazareth and where he chose his disciples. Archaeological excavations have revealed a gathering place for the early Christian community and modern day church that stands where the house of Peter once stood.
The site of the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes as well as the fourth resurrection of Jesus, Tabgha is home to several holy sites. These include the Church of Loaves and Fishes, the Church of the Primacy of St. Peter and a Benedictine monastery.
Follow in the footsteps of Jesus, who was baptized in the Jordan River by John the Baptist. Touch the "Wall of New Life," where the baptismal verse is written in various languages.
What’s Included? Everything You Need!
- All entrance fees & activities
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle/bus
- An incredible experience and loads of fun!
- Tour Guides are certified by the Ministry of Tourism
Highlights You’ll Experience:
- Nazareth Holy Sites
- Sea of Galilee & Capernaum
- Tagbha Holy Sites
- Yardenit Baptismal Site
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Tour Vehicle Registered with the Ministry of Tourism
How Early Should I Have My Coffee Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 6am-6:15am (traffic!)
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- Comfortable, broken in walking shoes are recommended.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the tour vehicle.
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$99/ Person|
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$119/ Person|
|From Tel Aviv Business Class – 18 people max||$119/ Person|
|From Jerusalem Business Class – 18 people max||$139/ Person|