Old Jaffa Port & Tel Aviv City Group Day Tour
This Tour Runs Every: Fridays
The Diaspora Museum
Located at Tel Aviv University, this museum houses displays from the days of the Second Temple to the present day. Explore Jewish identity via the six “gates” of family, community, faith, culture, the Jewish people among the nations, and the return to the land of Israel.
Rabin Square & Memorial
Visit the spot where the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzchak Rabin, was assassinated. The remodeled memorial square in central Tel Aviv is home to a monument dedicated in his memory. Learn about the assassination and Rabin's resonating impact on the State of Israel.
Old Jaffa Port & Market
Built 4,000 years ago, the Jaffa Port is the oldest in the world. Today, the old picturesque buildings and narrow alleyways are home to artists' studios and quaint restaurants. At the colorful market, vendors hawk everything from antiques and fabrics to second-hand junk.
Neve Tsedek Neighborhood
One of Tel Aviv’s first neighborhoods, Neve Tzedek was built in 1887. This area has housed several famous artists and writers, including Nobel Prize winner S Y Agnon. Today, Neve Tzedek is home to several boutique art galleries, independent cafes and cultural centers.
Nachlat Binyamin Arts & Crafts Fair
The first and biggest of its kind in Israel, this average street comes alive every Friday. Displaying Israeli-made crafts, jewelry, home décor and art, all goods on display are hand made and sold by the artists, making a visit to this market a memorable experience.
Everything You Need!
- All activities & entrance fees
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle/bus
- An incredible experience and loads of fun!
- Tour Vehicle Registered with the Ministry of Tourism
- Tour Guides are certified by the Ministry of Tourism
Highlights You’ll Experience:
- The Diaspora Museum (Beit Ha-Tfusot)
- Rabin Square Memorial
- Old Jaffa Port & Markets
- Neve Tsedek Neighborhood
- Nachlat Binyamin Arts & Crafts Fair
How Early Should I Have My Coffee? Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 8am-8:15am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 6:20am-6:40am (traffic!)
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- -Bring along a hat and water bottle to stay hydrated!
- Comfortable, broken in shoes should be worn – you’ll be doing some walking!
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$99|
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$119|