Masada Mountain Fortress & Dead Sea Float Tour
Masada, Ahava Products Factory, and Dead Sea Float!
This Tour Runs Every: Everyday
Masada was one of the last strongholds of the Jewish Revolt against Rome, falling when the Jewish residents committed mass suicide instead of surrendering to the Roman army's siege. Ride via cable car to the top of Masada and explore what remains of King Herod's palace. For those interested in hiking to the top, a snake path leads from the bottom to the peak. Once atop the mountain, you can explore preserved baths, cisterns, and barracks which remain today. The mountain top also offers lovely panoramic views of the Judean desert.
Ahava Dead Sea Cosmetics Factory
Stop by the world famous Ahava Cosmetics Factory, home to all natural healing cosmetics created from dead sea minerals and mud. The dead sea mud contains sulfur, which aids in healing skin conditions and joint and muscle pains. The factory also creates a number of skin products including lotions, moisturizers, and anti-aging creams. The business, which started out small in 1988, has now become popular worldwide. During your visit, take time to explore the Visitor's Center as well as the extensive gift shop offering Ahava products.
Enjoy a rejuvenating day at Mineral Beach, the northern Dead Sea's best recreation area for day trips. Cover yourself in naturally mineral-rich mud to invigorate the skin, and soak in the sulfur pools to stimulate circulation. You'll also find a freshwater pool suitable for both adults and children. The temperature in the pool is a comfortable 102 degrees; perfect for relaxation of the body and mind. For an additional fee, treat yourself to a soothing spa treatment. Showers, lockers, and changing rooms are available for your convenience.
Everything You Need!
- All Entrance Fees & Activities
- Air-conditioned Tour Vehicle/Bus
- Professional Tour Guides Licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Vehicle Registered with the Ministry of Tourism
Day Tour Highlights:
- Masada Mountain National Park
- Ahava Dead Sea Cosmetics Factory
- Dead Sea Beach Float & Relaxation
How Early Should I Have My Coffee? Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 9am-9:20 (traffic!)
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- All Day Tours are run in two languages – English + French/Spanish/German.
- Tel Aviv clients continue to Jerusalem for client pickup and return last to Tel Aviv.
- Comfortable, broken in walking shoes are recommended.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, and sandals or water shoes for the Dead Sea.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the tour vehicle.
- Shalom Israel Tours is not responsible for the the loss or damage of any luggage or personal belongings.
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$99 / person|
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$119 / person|
|From Jerusalem Business Class – 18 People Max||$119 / person|
|From Tel Aviv Business Class – 18 People Max||$139 / person|