Jerusalem Jewish Heritage Old & New Group Tour
This Tour Runs Every: Mondays/Thursdays
Possibly the tomb of the great Israelite King David, this site has been visited by pilgrims Jewish and Christian for centuries. It also served as a substitute prayer site when Jews were denied access to the Wailing Wall (1948 to 1967) while Jordan controlled the Old City.
Stop at the Wailing Wall to say a prayer and leave a note in the cracks between the stones of the wall that supported the Temple Mount in ancient times. A symbol of exile and destruction, it is now a joyous location celebrating the Jewish return to reunified Jerusalem.
Learn about ancient Jerusalem with the help of state-of-the-art technology, including a virtual reconstruction of the Temple Mount and a film reenacting the pilgrim experience. See Roman-era shops and ritual baths that lined the street under the Temple Mount stairs.
A burial place for prominent Zionist figures such as Theodore Herzl, Golda Meir and Yitzhak Rabin, here you will also find an expansive military cemetery; one quite full for a country so young. The loss of the soldiers who fought for the land of Israel is palpable.
Tour Jerusalem's international center for the documentation, research, education and commemoration of the Holocaust. Highlights include the Hall of Names, a memorial to individual victims, and “The World that Was” which documents pre-war European Jewry.
Everything You Need!
- All entrance & activity fees
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle/bus
- Tour Guides Lisenced by the Ministry of Tourism
Day Tour Highlights:
- King David’s Tomb
- Old City Jewish Quarter
- Four Sephardic Synagogues
- Jerusalem Archaeological Park
- The Wesern Wall (The Kotel)
- Mount Herzl National Cemetery
- Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
How Early Should I Have My Coffee Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 9am-9:20 (traffic!)
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- Comfortable, broken in walking shoes are recommended.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the tour vehicle.
- Modest attire for holy sites – hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$99|
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$119|
|From Jerusalem Business Class – 18 people max||$119|
|From Tel Aviv Business Class – 18 people max||$139|