Jerusalem's Christian Quarter & Bethlehem Tour
Church of the Holy Sepulchre & Bethlehem Holy Sites!
This Tour Runs Every: Every Day
Associated with so many major events in the life of Jesus, including his arrest, the Mount of Olives serves as a rich area for Christian worship and pilgrimage. Visit the seven holy sites and churches located on the mountain and look out on a spectacular view of Jerusalem.
The last stop on the Via Dolorosa, this church, a prime example of medieval architecture, is the site of Jesus' tomb as well as his crucifixion. Here you can worship at the Rock of Cavalry and the Stone of the Anointing and in the Catholic and Greek Orthodox chapels.
Next we will travel to Bethlehem, the place of the birth of Jesus in the Grotto of the Nativity. Also in Bethlehem is the tomb of Rachel, a symbol of hope for the Jewish people, as she was childless for many years, but ultimately became the Matriarch of the Jewish people.
Church of the Nativity
It is at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem where we will learn about the birth of Jesus at his actual location of birth. It is one of the world’s oldest churches and houses the Grotto of the Nativity, the place where the birth took place.
What’s Included? Everything You Need!
- All entrance fees & activities
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle/bus
- An incredible experience and loads of fun!
- Tour Guides are certified by the Ministry of Tourism
Highlights You’ll Experience:
- Jerusalem Mount of Olives Lookout
- Jerusalem’s Old City Christian Quarter
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre Holy Sites
- Bethlehem Holy Sites & Rachel’s Tomb
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Tour Vehicle Registered with the Ministry of Tourism
How Early Should I Have My Coffee Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 9am-9:30am
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- Comfortable, broken in walking shoes are recommended.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the tour vehicle.
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$119/ Person|
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$99/ Person|
|From Tel Aviv Business Class – 18 people max||$139/ Person|
|From Jerusalem Business Class – 18 people max||$119/ Person|