Classic Jerusalem Old & New Group Day Tour
Mount of Olives, Jerusalem Old City, and Yad Vashem!
This Tour Runs Every: Every Day
Associated with many major events in the life of Jesus, including his arrest, the Mount of Olives serves as a rich area for Christian worship and pilgrimage. This is also the location of Dominus Flevit Church, Church of Mary Magdalene, Church of All Nations, Garden of Gethsemane, and the Dome of Ascension. Visit the seven holy sites and churches located on the mountain and look out on a spectacular view of Jerusalem, which includes the Kidron Valley and Mount Zion. The Mount of Olives also contains a large Jewish burial plot.
Visit the site of the Last Supper, where Jesus dined with his disciples on the night before his arrest. Situated above the Tomb of King David, this long hall is a perfect place for group or individual worship. The rooftop here offers a panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem.
Here stands the remnant of the ancient Jewish Temple. People come from all over the world to pray at the wall and feel its strong spiritual presence. Write down your greatest wish and place it in the wall cracks, following the tradition of thousands of years and millions of Jews.
The last stop on the Via Dolorosa, this church, a prime example of medieval architecture, is the site of Jesus' tomb as well as his crucifixion. Here you can worship at the Rock of Cavalry and the Stone of the Anointing and in the Catholic and Greek Orthodox chapels.
Tour Jerusalem's international center for the documentation, research, education and commemoration of the Holocaust. Highlights include the Hall of Names, a memorial to individual victims, and “The World that Was” which documents pre-war European Jewry.
Everything You Need!
- All entrance & activity fees
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle/bus
- Tour Guides Lisenced by the Ministry of Tourism
Day Tour Highlights:
- Jerusalem Mount of Olives
- King Davids Tomb & Last Supper Rooml
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
How Early Should I Have My Coffee Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 9am-9:30 (traffic!)
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- Comfortable, broken in walking shoes are recommended.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the tour vehicle.
- Modest attire for holy sites – hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$89|
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$99|
|From Jerusalem Business Class – 18 people max||$109|
|From Tel Aviv Business Class – 18 people max||$119|