Holy Bethlehem & Ancient Jericho Group Day Tour
Bethlehem & Ancient Jericho Holy Sites!
This Tour Runs Every: Mondays & Wednesdays & Saturdays
It is at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem where we will learn about the birth of Jesus at his actual location of birth. It is one of the world’s oldest churches and houses the Grotto of the Nativity, the place where the birth took place.
Ancient City of Jericho
The Biblical city of Jericho has long been recognized as the oldest city in the world. As we approach the city we recall the Biblical tales of Jericho. We see the Zacheus Sycamore, the old sycamore tree that the short tax collector Zacheus climbed to see above the crowds and get a better look at Jesus as he approached the city.
What’s Included? Everything You Need!
- All entrance fees
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle/bus
- An incredible experience and loads of fun!
- Tour Guides for this Israel Tour are certified by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism
Highlights You’ll Experience:
- Bethlehem Holy Sites
- Jericho Lookout & Holy Sites
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Tour Vehicle Registered with the Ministry of Tourism
How Early Should I Have My Coffee Rise n’ Shine
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is between 6am-6:15am (traffic!)
Anything Else I Need to Know? A Few Important Things
- Be sure to pack a hat, sunscreen, bathing suit, and towel – you’ll want to cool off!
- Comfortable, broken in walking shoes are recommended.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the tour vehicle.
|Per Person from Jerusalem||$145/ Person|
|Per Person from Tel Aviv||$165/ Person|